Today’s urgencies often mean nothing tomorrow.
(an emergency or a screaming hype might not be important in the long run)
- Belonging is akin to feeling held, feeling at peace with whom one is, just as one is.
- Exhaustion stems from the urgency to be. Is this similar to traffic?
- Twisting onwards, upwards the drain yield beginning.
- Half of everything is missing and half of nothing is real.
- Endurance is only evident to the one going through it. True or false? No walking the line either.
- When nothing makes sense in a person’s environment that is not urgent; it is chosen. Therefore, one needs adapt or trek.
- We are only as free as the society we live in.
This Friday from Noon – 1PM *Vancouver time, I will be moderating a discussion on Thoughts & Philosophies. Carolyn Mannings, whom is owner and writer of this Blog, is hosting a discussion. It will be informal. The Seven items above are the initial points that came to mind when writing this post.
Bring your ideas and tune in to the other great hosts moderating:
Getting it Together
Western Session – Friday’s Hosts
Eastern Session – Saturday’s Hosts
Carolyn is looking for two more people to moderate an hour long Western Session. Interested?
The two topics to choose from. Pick one and do it. ‘Cause it’s cool.
- long-term projects need short-term attention (tend to the small details and the big picture will fall into place
- siesta time (optimum productivity needs regular R&R)