It has since returned ever so slowly until peaking this evening at work.
The day it disappeared I had gargled with listerine and then switched to using another toothpaste the following day. I’m beginning to suspect it isn’t the toothpaste at all but something else.
Most of December I suffered from very bad headaches between my eyes. They went away but were replaced with this awful metallic soapy taste in my mouth. I wonder if the two symptoms are associated.
I googled heavy metal poisoning. I think I may have found the culprit. I must make an appointment to see a dentist or my doctor to get blood tests done. I can’t even breath in without it tasting like I’m breathing in refreshing metallic flavored air. And I do have mercury based fillings in my mouth from years ago.
I am growing tired and I don’t have health insurance to have fillings removed and replaced with a safer alternative.
I find their list of symptoms somewhat disturbing. They make me wonder if I was ever fucked up to begin with, with anxiety or just poisoned with environmental contaminants.
Could it be a copper imbalance?
Have any of you ever had a soapy metallic taste in your mouth? And if you did what did you do to get rid of it please?