Over the years I’ve published numerous posts and artwork related to love, hearts and Valentines along with the broken, sad and less spoken about kind to.
Love is wonderful and giddy
1. Happy Valentine’s Day
Love feels sad yet hopeful
2. For Uma in New York and Rick in Fredericton
Love draws little swirls of joy
3. This flamboyant heart says Happy Valentin’s Day!
Love creates itsy bitsy things
4. Miniature Valentine Greeting Cards
Love brings back memories of ex-husbands
5. Do you love me she says as she grabs his curled foot…
Love is unconditional
6. You just made my day
Love is reassurance
7. And I say gosh darnit people do love me!
Love heals old wounds from decades ago
8. In the walking one finds solace from the haunting past
Love turns seconds into painful days when all you want is relief from sadness
9. December sixteenth in the year two thousand and six
And mostly love just takes you away…
10. Another land another day another dream