11 thoughts on “Love Letters – Sketchbook Drawing

  1. I broke it off with that new man about 7 weeks ago… so no, he wasn’t making me feel too fabulous and had some gambling issues along with some judgment of other people issues and an ex girlfriend that mysteriously was back in the picture. And then I began seeing a new man but it, sadly, won’t work either until he is free from where he is now.

  2. Thanks Lorrie… I’ve filled about 1/4 of the sketchbook thus far. More pictures coming soon ;)

  3. I posted a link on your facebook page. Amazon.com sell the 6×6 and 9×9″ I bought in the US now (and not here in the UK).

    xxxx

  4. Hey Jessica, do you work strictly in ink, or do you sketch, from time to time, in pencil too? I feel like perhaps I have already asked, and therefore should know the answer to, this question, but my brain seems to not want to find the answer right now.

    Also, brilliant work. =)

  5. Andrew, I’d say about 99% of the time I draw in ink. The other 1%, yes would be drawn in pencil then inked on top.

    If, I am doing custom work or drawing something that is a little more realistic, then, yes, I would use pencil first. See the links.

    Thanks so much my friend!

  6. Hmmm, *wishing she could receive reply notifications*
    I’m sorry to hear that, but it’s a good thing to find out early about their issues!

    As for the person who is imprisoned somewhere… tread carefully with him, too, and don’t allow yourself to be used. Even if he frees himself, the emotional and psychological baggage lingers on. But I’m sure you are a pretty intuitive judge of character… :)

  7. I think I’ll look for a WP plugin to allow for people to subscribe to comments, today ;)

  8. You my friend are brilliant. I love all of your artwork, it’s so out there and.. just amazing in general! I wish I had some of it to put on my wall, because this is just.. wow. I don’t know how to describe it properly. But you are brilliant!

Leave a Reply