Today I am 33 years old. As the day progresses, I will list 33 things in this post. If there is something you want to know about me simply ask me in the comments. Don’t be shy! Seriously. 😉
- From Bridgett Walther, my favorite astrologer, the Scorpio forcast for November 8: You feel almost as if you’re back to square one this morning, and wonder if you’ve been spinning your wheels or if others haven’t been paying attention. Mercury remains retro in your sign. This is far from fatal but does have a way of forcing one to revisit one’s expectations, timing, etc. A financial matter continues to weigh very heavily on your mind, but can be satisfactorily resolved within the next couple weeks, so don’t panic. In the meantime, count on your most trusted experts and advisers for direction and advice.
- I watched the sunrise this morning. It was beautiful.
- Breakfast today was a marmelade and crunchy peanut butter spread on Oat & Nut with Honey Bread.
- Funniest google ad from Sitemeter. Image shown is just a screen capture.
- My favorite number is 3. I like odd numbers more than even ones.
- Until the end of this year, you could sponsor this site for UPDATE
$25$99 (I honestly had to adjust this price to reflect my/the times. In the coming year this price will take effect) a month through Performancing. Go and ask Dee how he likes it here 😉 And a big thank you to Dee for being my first sponsor!
- My two favorite porn sites. This may offend some people. Be warned these two sites are 18+ only, ask your mom or ask your dad before clicking through to XNXX or StileProject. Stile Project on the weekends offers some feature length film downloads in WMV format for FREE. muahahahahahhahaahaaa!
- I am overcoming a fear of selling my artwork for money. As odd as it may read, there lingers intrinsically built into me that… that just wants to share it. All of it. I am working in LuLu readying a pdf release of The Mushroom’s Rhyme. I want it out there. Fear BE GONE. poof! UPDATE – it is uploaded, however the cover is not appearing properly yet *scratches head*. UPDATE It works NOW!
- I’m re-considering having written #7, =^.^=
- I’m none too sure about my programming skills but I know enough to be formatting this list. My site does not validate. Nope. I do the best I can.
- Naps are good.
- I have been blogging since March 18, 2006.
- Two places I would like to live; Venice, Italy and Ireland.
- Two places I would like to visit; Japan and Brazil
- I have never owned a car. I have been licensed to drive a motor vehicle since age 17.
- I do not own a cell phone. Never have.
- I recently switched to using widgets in my sidebar.
- At the local clothing optional beach and The ball is under control have been uploaded to Flickr. The preview of the latter is visable further down in the sidebar on this site.
- This interview with David Moose of the Ontario Gallery of Art on the Gnostic World of Candy Minx is as fabulous as it was informative to read. The discussion afterwards in the comments I highly recommend reading also.
- This is the most comments I have ever had on one post. I want it to be my birthday everyday! Well no. Thanks to everyone who is stopping by.
- My pink eyed man just left to go buy some wine and ciders. I do have the occassional drink.
- …and yes I am still sober off of GHB since August of 2005.
- An emailed horoscope from my mom this evening. It reads a little different than number 1 of this list. What do you think?
Born today, you are a highly creative individual, but you are prone to behavior and activities that may prove, at times, rather self-destructive. When you are engaged in such activities, you tend to be rather inattentive to your own safety or well-being, which can certainly aggravate the situation considerably. When you are on a roll, you can be counted on to be positive and productive; when you are not, you may well prove a disappointment to others as well as yourself. Your own determination, however, can keep you from staying down for long; you always recover.
You have great longevity, and, when you choose to stick with something through thick and thin, you are a formidable adversary -and you can prove quite effective in the political arena. Of course, you are one of those rare individuals who will almost always speak true.
This is a good day to take a chance — but you’ll want to calculate as best as you can every possible outcome. Err on the side of safety.
- Scrabble is my favorite board game.
- I cut my own hair.
- I wear my boyfriends yellow plastic raincoat that his mother baught for him while he was in boyscouts at age 12. It fits me mighty fine and is a much needed item of clothing when you live in Vancouver, BC during the winter.
- Blog I miss most.
- Birthday wish. Only, if you believe I deserve it.
- The Blogging Times just got a kick-ass new look! Woot!!! Minic it is looking wonderful!
- I’m always in my barefeet at home
- It began in Afrika
- I was 32 years old yesterday
- That’s it. I’m off to molest my crippled boyfriend who is laying on the couch.
Night all! Thanks for celebrating with me.
Someone, an un-named one emailed me the site PinkWorld as another Porn site to look at as an addition to number seven on this list. Honestly it was not as good as the other two. It could use some basic CSS styling. The dark yellow on pink is not legible enough. One bonus was this; it has very minimal unobtrusive ads.
And another someone thought I deserved it in number 28. Thanks.