- All orders are shipping out on time
- Milton the Fish made the Friday Finds Fish List!
- Very close friend leaves to build snow bridges for four to five months in Northern Manitoba on Wednesday morning so companies can get their precious oil out while the marshland ground is frozen and accessible
- Do you love me featured on Ahora que hice
- Censorship by Bananas and his sexier female flowered counterpart featured on Medusa de Lumbre – Thank you!
- Finished custom bottle and box rendering work for Liquid Sunshine new product launch
- My profile on Flickr just surpassed 20,000 views excluding the views on individual uploads
- 284 Twitterites are following me, thank you
- Quietly opened shop on Artfire which has currency converter built in when you are logged in to buy or sell
- My artwork is on five continents now – Wow!
Once upon a time I applied to become a Gawker Artist(s). And was approved for both an online gallery of art and also for displaying their rotating exhibit which encompasses all Gawker Artists in this blog’s sidebar (see below left). I submitted both the Sassy Sea Urchin and Sunflowering Times for their approval.
Today it went live!
To quote Gawker,
Gawker Artists promotes the works of artists of all media. Participating artists receive free profile pages and a select group have their images published on Gawker Media titles. When you spot one of these images, click on it to read about the artist or browse our collection by artist name, medium or location.
Liz Dimmitt is the curator for Gawker Artists. Thank you Liz!
About a month ago I was contacted by Ariadna Ramley of Design This Design That Magazine based out of Mexico for an interview featuring my artwork. The issue is live online now. It looks fantastic and is full of gorgeous artwork from artists world wide!
She interviewed a total of 68 artists for this issue! I am on page 98.
Thank you Ariadna. I am humbled to be amongst so many talented people.
I have let go of the chapters.
This film accurately portrays the daily non-trust of myself. Three months ago I wanted to release this movie. Self fear and loathing took over. A relapse of a different kind ensued, that of self denial and anxiety.
This movie was filmed and completed as of December 2004. When I opened it up three monthes ago to ad credits and thus break it into chapters for easy internet viewing, I could only do the first chapter. This is the way I want it to be viewed. Those 10 monthes of acute addiction (3rd relapse) beginning in 2005 are not portrayed in this movie. But maybe, the idea of how I got there, is.
To everyone who reads my site: Sometimes the self is the leading voice against you.
After the jump, Lucidity – Continue reading