This a personal note to myself that I am progressing. You are welcome to read and comment. I edited and updated the original list which can be found here.
I was commissioned back in January to paint four paintings (by a person who wishes to remain anonymous) or as one large painting that depicts the four seasons in my own style of painting. There was no time period set as a completion date for delivery. I will set one now. Friday, April 20/2007.I have set up an almost functional artists studio. Yay. I am currently on the look-out for a drafting table chair or another chair suitable for the existing drafting table already in the studio.
- I am now completing the design and logo for Scott Wallick and his wife Binita. I have begun the project and have already sent the initial proofs and they have since come back to me for alterations.
Things got out of hand this week Scott. I am making the necessary changes in my life to complete this project. Date for completion – April 08/2007.I moved all my office furniture and computer related geekery into the second bedroom . I bought myself a pot of daisies; violet, yellow and white. They sit on the computer desk beside Missy in her basket. I need toothpaste.Found: a tiny travel size toothpaste in the bathroom. Will need toothpaste soon. 😀 Rodrigo Pradel’s MailArt arrived in the post today. Made my day dude! I have yet to open the package and peer inside. I am excited about this. I hope my packaged MailArt arrives to you soon. I sent it regular mail as I could not afford express mail. Discontinue use of Pepsi tomorrow. I began drinking an awful lot of it during the past week and especially last night.I am drinking Pepsi and I like it. Return all bottles/cans for money tomorrow. Buy toothpaste and cigarettes with money.I’ll be walking a few bags to the redemption center every other day to get out and exercise and earn some money at the same time; albeit a few bucks per trip. Returned.
- I have enough food.
My hydro and internet bills are current. I will need to cover another $500 in rent if my ex-roommate stops payment on her check for this month. I have 3 months to cover that. I DOHave to cover the other half rental related expenses. she did not pay I have until the end of the2 months to cover that.
- I will be signing a new lease with my landlord in my own name.
No roommate, no ex-boyfriend. And the hard feelings I have for them are fading. I am as much a part of this mess as they were.
- Breathing. Breath
deeplyin and out for 10 breaths.
- I got myself into this mess and I will get myself out of this mess. Messes
canbe organized. I willam doing my best.
- Try not to Think about the past. If it comes into mind, accept this and, it will pass. The future is
notnow; therefore the present is. peaceful of mind. Do NOT go into more debt. I have not gone into more debt since my ex-boyfriend left.Working pays off debt. It has been hard but I am doing it.Continue working. Working is good. I can not begin selling my artwork online through Etsy because I cannot and choose not to use my Visa.I have fourtwo more payments to make and Visa will be happy. I had already negotiated with them back in January to make 6 equal payments and not use the card while making them. I have made two payments thus far. I am proud of myself for doing that and am sticking to it. These negotiations have kept me out of collection. I had excellent credit through my twenties and early thirties. I hope to have that back again as I enter my mid-thirties. Go see my doctor and speak with her about a prescription. I went and purchased Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (Benedryl) to combat an extreme anxiety attack where I broke out in hives and something leaked in my right ear. Talk to the doctor about this. Show her the pages I wrote out after the attack. Ask about getting my hearing and vision checked. Pray to whatever is out there.Meditate. If you areinterested in sponsoring this Blog? please get in touch with me. You canContact me. easily now. I created a contact page And thanks to an article on Lorelle’s Blog that pointed me to a great contact plugin by Mike Cherim. Note to self – Donate to the plugin creator via paypal today. Done.Thank you, Lorelle and Mike. Contact AstroNutrition for any immediate design work they need done, today.I am currently freelancing for AstroNutrition and the work will be finished this evening.
- I contacted Gallery Gachet located here in the city of Vancouver two evenings ago. They specifically work with mentally retarded people. Strike that. 😉 They work with Artists who are facing mental health issues and who use their feelings to create their art with. They have many links to organizations who work with artist’s to overcome personal fears and in so doing, help them make a living through their art. I hope they respond to my inquiry. Gallery Gachet responded to my inquiry by mailing me a brochure through the post. I am also attending an orientation session on May 7th. I am hoping to write a proposal to them, for an exhibit idea. The deadline for this is in July for possible 2008 exhibits.
allthose around me, including myself. RemainBe calm andto focus. on on the above numbered tasks.
Anxiety can fuck ya up fer real. Trust it will pass. Reality will seep in eventually. Physical symptoms will ease. I still find it incredible that, an anxiety attack can last weeks and produce physical symptoms. It’s akin to having a flu particularly affecting thought and emotion coordination. I haven’t experienced hives come on that fast since late 2003. I had forgot what to do and now remember again hence the purchase of antihistamine. What I don’t quite understand is why I freak out.